What is Genie Scount?
Genie Scout is software to search for players from within Football Manager. Potentially this is a cheat because you can find out which players have the most potential to become stars in the game.
The program is extremely easy to use
but if you're having trouble using it you can view our video tutorial below.
The latest version of Genie Scout is a Public Beta version.
Notes from latest version:
- Compressed saved games will not work.
This is a BETA so that means it is not entended to be working 100% and is used to find bugs. Run at your own risk.
- Below is a list of features, these are taken from the official site which can be visited by clicking the link provided.
- Player search by all the possible criterias: from basic (name, age, nationality) to the hidden attributes.
- Calculation of the player's rating using the 100% system for each position. Attributes which are most needed for this particular position are main in calculation process.
- Possibility to change the calculation system.
- Calculation of the potential attributes and potential rating based on these attributes (maximum values which could be reached by the particular player).
- Possibility to watch scout's report (FM style) which tells you the main information about the player: best played positions, comparison with other players, pros and cons and the selling value of this player.
- You can observe the statistics of how do all attributes, current and potential ability, rating, reputation change.
- Possibility to search staff with any criterias.
- Coach's 'training rating' calculation into each training category.
- Possibility to filter players and staff by clubs and national teams.
- Possibility to compare two players by all the attributes.
- Possibility to search clubs by the following criterias: average team rating, average age, financial part, stadium capacity etc.
- The program can pick an optimal squad for your team with any standard tactics, taking injuries, suspensions and physical condition into notice.
- It can also choose an optimal tactics scheme for your team.
- Possibility to create your shortlist, export it to FM format and import FM format shortlists for further information.
- The data may be also exported into CSV, TXT and HTML formats.
- You can easily save screenshots with any player, staff or club information.
The program is developed by Eugene Tarabanovsky.
You can find the download in our database by clicking here
Want to write about FM?
If you're interested in writing about football manager then we want you on our team. We're in need of writers to continue with the steady flow of content to the site so if have an opinion we want to you to share it.
Join The Gaffa staff