About Football Manager Live
Last year Sports Interactive annouced they would be producing a new Football Manager game, this time online based.
First of all lets look at the official features list:
- Create and manage your very own football club. Choose your colours and badge, design your kit and name your stadium.
- Build your own dream team from the huge Sports Interactive database of real-world players within the Football Manager database.
- Compete in Football Manager Live gameworlds 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in your quest to top the rankings table.
- Create and run your own league and cup competitions. Take on the world or simply compete for bragging rights with your friends.
- A comprehensive transfer system allowing you to buy, sell and loan players, as well as bidding for new players with the exciting auction system.
- If you invest in an expensive squad, you'll need on-field success to win tournaments and climb the rankings to balance your finances.
- Go head to head and utilise all your football management knowledge as you pit your wits against other human players in a unique match-day experience.
- Real-time SMS alerts mean you are never far away from the action.
So we can see the aim of the game is to start a club from scratch and run it up the online league to glory.
The game sounds interesting and the response from the BETA testers has been positive but only time will tell if, one the game is good and two if its worth the fee they will charge.
The fee to be charged has yet to be confirmed but from the sounds of it we're talking around £10. But there is a lot for SI to take into consideration. They must have the server capacity to run it which costs money and also they need to create estimates on how many people will buy it. Lets hope its not too much.
Finally we below is some screenshots of the game, these are official screenshots taken from the official site. You can view the site here.